Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Everybody Hurts




So R.E.M. announced they are splitting up, the band is no longer. Which comes as a suprise cuz I thought they were threw along time ago? Hadn't heard anything new or good since the early 90's.
Their album Automatic For The People is probably in everyone's collection. That was/is one of the best albums ever I think. From that album came one of my all time favorite songs, Everybody Hurts.
I thought about using the Corrs' cover version they did from an MTV Uplugged session. But alot of people know that one, so I went deeper and found this ditty by someone named Frida. Its not that big of a deal. She's not that great of a singer, the arrangement isn't anything to fuss over, but its by a woman and a piano which is different from the original by a man and guitars.


No comments:

Post a Comment